Round House are looking for an experienced MieTrak Software Engineer to join our fast-growing team.
This is an exciting time for our company as we roll out our IoT platform, integrated with MieTrak, while concurrently gaining extensive efficiencies through the implementation of technology. The successful applicant will be a key leader in this drive with a focus on internal customers, and a can-do attitude.
MieTrak Software Engineer Position Overview
- Support the roll out of the MieTrak systems on site
- These role out systems include materials control, maintenance monitoring and integration of add-ins and extensions
- Control the system and modifications that are needed
- Automation of time-consuming tasks, essential to getting the teams working efficiently
MieTrak Software Engineer Position Requirements
- An in-depth understanding of MieTrak or Equivalent MRP
- Ability to manage integrations with MieTrak (Boost)
- Ability to manage local integrations for material management
- Ability to write SQL queries
- Experience in C++ beneficial
- Experience in data visualisation highly desirable
MieTrak Software Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary – £20,000 to £40,000 – dependent upon experience
- Full time position
- Working hours: 9am to 5pm – Monday to Friday
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
To discuss this role in more detail or to apply, please contact Bennett & Game Recruitment.